Saturday, October 15, 2011

THE WORD "SPIRITUAL" MAY NOT HAVE THE SAME MEANING HERE


Again, I feel compelled to write to attract the right minds to my sight.

I know there are those of you out there who think as I do.

First of all, you will here me use the word "spiritual" quite a bit but I use only because I can't think of a better word to use.

Most people, especially the most pragmatic thinkers out there will see the word "spiritual" and immediately excuse anything following it that attempts any sort of logical discourse.  The word spiritual usually connotes "blind faith" or believing in things without any sort of evidence.  We often talk about the "spiritual realm" as if it is something completely separate for the physical world that we live in.  THIS IS WHERE I BRANCH OFF.

On this blog, when I speak use the word "spiritual" I am more implying the part of physics in our Universe that interact and are at play that we simply don't know a whole lot about.  These things are explainable but maybe not with our present knowledge and technology.  So for now, they may seem like "magic" and the more you study and learn about physics and quantum mechanics, the more it certainly does seem like magic.
So my point here is to explore that realm of the physical Universe that is simply intangible only because we lack the technology to touch it.

For example, we have all heard about the famous experiment where the scientist Cleve Backster sampled cheek cells from an individual and while the individual when through a series of stress trauma - physical and emotional - the cheek cells reacted under the microscope as if they were undergoing the same trauma.
This is an scientific example of phenomena that perhaps can be explained and will be some day, but we just don't know it yet.

This odd connectivity that we have and may have at a different level with all living things I believe is our spirituality that should not be ignored and should be studied if not revered.  I say possible revered since quantum mechanics suggests that our conscious observation of things affect the subatomic level.

We must continuously strive to understand what this all means.


I beg people that have the same sentiments to share your thoughts here.  Again, if you believe you comfortably know all the answers to everything, I will actually say PLEASE DON'T.  I'm looking for individuals that believe or don't believe as I do to share only so long as they share the belief that we are ALL SEEKING THE TRUTH of the NATURE OF THINGS.

So again, this "magic" of the physical world which takes place every day, is the "spiritual realm" that I speak of.  And why should it be revered?  Because it is some how connected to our consciousness and/or state of mind.  And since love and fear are the two most powerful of all emotions, we must constantly explore how these states of mind are affecting the world we live in.

I hope I'm starting to make sense to those out there stumbling upon this site.

I've got a lot more up my sleeve, like why there may an Apocalypse, regardless of what the Bible says, and why there may even be a peaceful period to Follow, regardless of what the bible says.

For support of these ideas you my find it in Frank J Tippler's book: The Physics of Immortality.

No comments:

Post a Comment